Why Work For Us?
A Raymond Brown career provides you with a challenging environment to exercise your skills, a safe and healthy workplace, investment in professional and personal development opportunities and a strong benefits package.
We are an exciting business with a unique culture; we offer an open working environment, transparency and employee freedom.
Training & Development
We are passionate about developing our people, providing fantastic opportunities within an exciting industry, and ensuring that all employees receive the training, career development, benefits and recognition they need.
- Reviews with line managers.
- Training relating to the enhancement of skills for an employee’s current job role. This can include internal and external courses, and providing technical or specialist training.
- Training leading to a professional or academic qualification. Raymond Brown encourages employees, who wish to do so, to pursue continuous professional development and where appropriate to gain further qualifications.
- Management training, including supervisory skills and management development programmes.
- Graduate development programme and apprenticeship schemes.
In addition to competitive salaries and a great working environment, Raymond Brown offers a number of discretionary benefits. These benefits are available, depending on your position.
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Private Medical Insurance (depending on role)
- Hybrid/Flexible Working (where possible)
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Eye Test Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Raymond Brown is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you believe you have the right skills and ambition to contribute to the ongoing success of the Raymond Brown Group, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 023 8027 3750.